Thursday, December 9, 2010

What i think i deserve in computer class?

1.I would give my self a 90% in all my classwork for blogging because because i have conpleted all my post and follow insturctions.I come in class quietly i do not talk and i start doing my classwork on time.No conplaints from me.

2.I would give my self a 80%  for class reputation i know i talk but i still manage to get my work done on time.I do not disrespect anyone i respect everyone.I also think i should get a 80% because i do all my work with out any conplaint.

3.Yes i have conpleted all of my assignment  i deserve a 90% i have conpleted all of them 100/100
you can check evrypost to look at my work,i have done a good job in this unit about blog's.

4.I have conpleted everything on time no late work from me always on time and it will always stay on time.i have gotten everything completed on time there is noting i did not complete 100% sure fact.

5.I think ill give my self a 100% because i have follw every instuctions with no error  thank you.i have done every single work all class work i behave good like a high school student should behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment